Dental Implant Frequently Asked Questions.
Are you planning to replace your lost teeth with dental implant in Dubai? Do you have lots of question about dental implants? We will try to answer to all your questions in this topic. If you would like to hear some personal experiences and some facts about this procedure, we recommend reading this article till to end.
Are dental implant right for me?
Are You a Dental Implant Candidate? Whenever you have one of these issues, the dental implant is a solution for your problem.
- If you have missing teeth and also have bite problems or pain.
- Whenever you have a bridge that needs to be replaced then the dental implants is your solution.
- If your dentures affect your quality of life by slipping, clicking or keeping you from eating what you want.
The dental implants experts don’t recommend it for young people under 18. The best way to determine if you are a candidate for dental implants is to meet a dental implant expert.
Does dental implant hurt?
The teeth plantation is painless. But you may experience some pain or discomfort afterwards. Prior surgery, you will be given a local anaesthetic to help numb the area. With most anesthetics, the tooth will be numb for 1-2 hours your lips and tongue will be numb for 3-5 hours from the time of injection. Although you will experience discomfort in the first week following your treatment but it will be disappear very soon. For few days you will have your jaw aches and your gums are tender and swollen. That’s why doctors recommend using painkiller after procedure.
If the jawbone accepts the implanted teeth, is there any risk of any pain afterword? Is there any pain when you are flying?
There is no pain during flying, cold weather or drinking hot and cold drinks.
Is there any risk when you are pregnant?
You can get dental implants when you are pregnant but after your first trimester. Dental implant therapy is a very safe procedure to have performed, but it is best to wait until after your baby is born. That is because most dentists want to put off elective x-rays or surgical procedures during a patient’s pregnancy.
How much does cost dental implant in Dubai?
What Should You Expect? How much is the average price per tooth? The cost of dental implants in Dubai depends on several factors, including.
- The level of skill of the dentist, the quality and brand of implant used.
- The clinic where the treatment is performed.
- The amount of work required (for example bone grafting).
- And the number of implants required
Based on these factors you should expect a range price between AED 7500 to AED 9500.
Do the implanted teeth really look like the real ones?
Yes, It looks totally natural. A dental implant feels fits and functions like a natural tooth. Dental implants allow you to bite naturally, eat anything you want, and brush your teeth normally. Dental implants are fixed in the jaw so they won’t move, click or shift.
Why Should I get dental implant?
The Dental Implant can help you to improve overall quality of your life. Some other benefits of Dental Implant are.
- Allow to bite and chew naturally.
- Allow to enjoy your favorite foods again.
- Help keep other teeth in position.
- Allow to speak naturally.
- Help you feel more attractive.
- Give you confidence.
- Provide a long term solution for missing teeth.